"Building resilience through the COVID pandemic" is the title of our next meeting. It will be hosted by the French partner Arcueil and it will be a two days online event open to all.
Together we will explore the impact of COVID 19 in our communities, with stories and testimonies. What happened to us? How did we react? What have we learned?
We will try to draw inspiration from this traumatic experience by then broadening our gaze to other possible scenarios in which our ability to react could be put to the test. For example the energy scenario, food security, social security, etc.
Jaime Nieto from the Group of Energy, Economy and Systems Dynamics (GEEDS, University of Valladolid, Spain) will be our special guest. With his help we will try to understand which aspects of our systems will be most at risk in the coming years. In fact, those will be the areas in which the development of resilience will play a role of utmost importance.
We will then try to find out what the ingredients of resilience are by also exploring some new tools that can help us not get caught unprepared. And ... can the same ingredients also bring prosperity, future and happiness to our communities?
DAY 1 - 14th October 2022
- 10:00 - Opening (reserved to the partners)
- 10:30 - Stories of COVID in my place (reserved to the partners)
From now open to all
- 11:15 - What is resilience
- 12:45 - Resilience scenarios for Europe, Jaime Nieto (GEEDS)
DAY 2 - 15th October 2022
- 10:00 - Welcome from the host community of Arcueil
- 10:20 - Ten stories of COVID
- 11:20 - A few tools for local resilience
- 12:10 - Brainstorming on how to improve EU resilience
The times refer to the CET time zone
Join the experience for free subscribing now to participate:
! Subscribe Here !